Beeswax Wrap, Berries & Fruit, set of 3
100% natural beeswax is harvested by pesticide-free beekeepers. A mix of beeswax, pesticide-free pine resin, and coconut oil is applied to sheets of Indian cotton. Finished beeswax wrap is washable, reusable , and fully compostable.
- Plastic-free and Eco-friendly reusable beeswax food wraps are zero waste, 100% compostable and safe for the environment. Made with natural products these beeswax wraps are non-toxic and help to reduce waste. A sustainable alternative to single use plastic wrap
- Sweet cherry, succulent strawberry and delightful blueberries cover these wax wraps that are made to cover all your fruits and vegetables too. Each design is created to enhance your life with beautiful design and bring colours and patterns that are vibrant and fun
- Ecologie Beeswax wraps are food friendly and made with all natural materials. Cotton coated with beeswax, coconut oil and tree resin these wraps seal tightly and keep food fresh longer.
- Durable and long lasting Ecologie wraps seal or wrap tightly with the warmth of your hand. To clean rinse under cold water with a mild soap and lay flat to air dry. After 1 year of use put in your compost bin.
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colours bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 13.7" x 13"