Epicurean Pizza Peel, Natural 23”x14”
Turn your kitchen into a pizzeria! Epicurean Pizza Peels won’t help you hand toss the dough, but you may be inspired to try. Build or place your pizza right on the peel and then slide it off onto your preheated oven rack or pizza stone. The beveled edge makes it easy to scoop your perfect pie from the oven when the cheese is hot and bubbly. Because these peels are made with the same material as our cutting boards, just slice (using your Epicurean Pizza Cutter, of course) and serve. These peels are made with 3/16 inch material.
- Dishwasher-safe: unlike wood and bamboo cutting boards, Epicurean cutting surfaces are high-quality food-prep surfaces that can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Made in the USA: Epicurean cutting surfaces are exclusively manufactured in the United States of America.
- NSF Certified: certified by the National Sanitary Foundation, you can be sure that your nonporous Epicurean cutting surface will be easy to clean and will not harbor bacteria.
- FSC Certified: Epicurean's Natural, Slate, and RC100 materials are all certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Knife Friendly: Epicurean cutting surfaces will score slightly as to not dull your knife so you will sharpen less.
- Heat-Resistant: Epicurean cutting surfaces are heat-resistant up to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C), so you can use the surface as a trivet without leaving a blemish. (Not microwave-safe and should not be used as cookware.)