Heirloom Chambray Napkins, Midnight, set of 4
Chambray weaves color with white, resulting in muted, soft variations of favorite shades. Raw edges spotlight the technique in two-color fringes that bring a textural sophistication to your meal.
- When you fringe a chambray weave on 4 sides you get a two tone effect.
- Chambray is a soft finely woven cotton that is light, soft and luxurious. This set of 4 napkins has 4 raw edges that show the 2 colour fringe that brings textural sophistication to your meal.
- Style and Function: Soft cotton creates soft variations of your favorite shades of midnight blue. Chambray weaves color with white for muted soft tones to compliment your table.
- This set of napkins are handmade with the Chambray weaving pattern and are 100% cotton.
- Easy care: these machine washable napkins can be reused over and over. Machine was, tumble dry on low, high iron and do not bleach.
- Danica Heirloom encompasses a spirit of global citizenship. Handmade and ethically produced, the collection offers items in tones and textures that bring the world to your home.
- Brand: Heirloom
- Set information: Set/4
- Colour: Gray
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, tumble dry low, high iron, do not bleach
- Item Length (in): 18
- Item Width (in): 18