Meyer Confederation Fry Pan, 11”
Confederation is Meyer’s newest line of high quality cookware proudly manufactured in Canada. Made from 18/10 stainless steel, and featuring an encapsulated bottom for efficient heat conduction that is safe for all cook tops of modern kitchens, including induction. Durable, secure riveted handles, no-drip lips, precision fitting lids, oven and dishwasher safe, the Confederation line is built to last and we stand behind it with our exceptional Lifetime Warranty. Perfect for searing meat and larger grained fish, vegetables or finishing off those special dishes with a delicate sauce - just like a professional.
- Oven safe to 500˚F.
- Dimensions: L-50cm x W-30cm x H5.7cm.
- Thick Gauge 18/10 Stainless Steel provides maximum durability for years of use.
- Fully Encapsulated Base for fast, and even heat control so food cooks beautifully like it does on cooking shows.
- Induction Compatible and safe for all stovetops including gas, electric, halogen and ceramic.
- Oven Safe so you can go from stovetop, to oven, to table creating the perfect dishes.
- Curved No-Drip Lip only possible with thick stainless steel so food never spills.
- Dual Riveted Cast Stainless Steel Handles that never loosen or fall off.
- Lifetime Warranty means Meyer is a brand you can trust and rely on.
- Made for Canadians, by Canadians so you can feel confident about the quality of our cookware knowing you're supporting hard working Canadians.