Meyer Confederation Sauce Pan, 1.5L
Confederation is Meyer’s newest line of high quality cookware proudly manufactured in Canada. Made from18/10 stainless steel, and featuring an encapsulated bottom for efficient heat conduction that is safe for all cook tops of modern kitchens, including induction. Durable, secure riveted handles, no-drip lips, precision fitting lids, oven and dishwasher safe, the Confederation line is built to last and Meyers stands behind it with their exceptional Lifetime Warranty. Perfect for anything from boiling water to stewing, simmering, making soups, vegetables, sauces and more.
- Oven safe to 500˚F.
- L35cm x W17cm H8cm.
- Thick Gauge 18/10 Stainless Steel provides maximum durability for years of use.
- Fully Encapsulated Base for fast, and even heat control so food cooks beautifully like it does on cooking shows.
- Induction Compatible and safe for all stovetops including gas, electric, halogen and ceramic.
- Oven Safe so you can go from stovetop, to oven, to table creating the perfect dishes.
- Curved No-Drip Lip only possible with thick stainless steel so food never spills.
- Dual Riveted Cast Stainless Steel Handles that never loosen or fall off.
- Tight Fitting Lids so food cooks quickly and uniformly.
- Lifetime Warranty means Meyer is a brand you can trust and rely on.
- Made for Canadians, by Canadians so you can feel confident about the quality of our cookware knowing you're supporting hard working Canadians.