Meyer Confederation Saucepan, 2L
Confederation is Meyer’s newest line of high quality cookware proudly manufactured in Canada. Made from 18/10 stainless steel, and featuring an encapsulated bottom for efficient heat conduction that is safe for all cook tops of modern kitchens, including induction. Durable, secure riveted handles, no-drip lips, precision fitting lids, oven and dishwasher safe, the Confederation line is built to last and we stand behind it with our exceptional Lifetime Warranty.
- Oven safe to 500˚F. L35cm x W17cm x H10cm
- Thick Gauge 18/10 Stainless Steel provides maximum durability for years of use.
- Fully Encapsulated Base for fast, and even heat control so food cooks beautifully like it does on cooking shows.
- Induction Compatible and safe for all stovetops including gas, electric, halogen and ceramic.
- Oven Safe so you can go from stovetop, to oven, to table creating the perfect dishes.
- Curved No-Drip Lip only possible with thick stainless steel so food never spills.
- Dual Riveted Cast Stainless Steel Handles that never loosen or fall off.
- Tight Fitting Lids so food cooks quickly and uniformly.
- Lifetime Warranty means Meyer is a brand you can trust and rely on.
- Made for Canadians, by Canadians so you can feel confident about the quality of our cookware knowing you're supporting hard working Canadians.