Norpro Pineapple Corer/Slicer
- Measures: 3.5" x 9.25" x 3.25" / 9cm x 23.5cm x 8cm
- Effortlessly core and slice a whole pineapple
- Uniform slices and juices are retained with minimal waste
- Comfortable nylon handle with stainless steel body and blade
- Works best with 3-4lb pineapples
1. Slice off the leafy crown. 2. Position the cutting disk over the center. 3. Twist the handle with slight downward pressure until the corer is at the bottom of the pineapple. 4. Twist and pull up. 5. Pineapple will be contained on the corer. Unclip the handle to release the spiral of pineapple. 6. Slice down one side to create even slices or dice for fruit salads and garnish.