ScoopTHAT! Ice Cream Scoop, Black
ScoopTHAT! II Ice Cream Scoop features a redesigned scoop head for bigger, rounder scoops in even the toughest ice cream. Whether you're serving up root beer floats, apple pie à la mode or just a good, ol' fashioned bowl of everyone's favorite dessert, you won't find a better scoop anywhere else. The revolutionary Scoop THAT! II utilizes heat transfer principles to draw heat from a non-electric and self-replenishing biodegradable reservoir. THAT! perfect scoop of ice cream has never been so easy to make! With the contemporary redesigned bowl there is more surface area around the rim making the 2nd generation scoop 23% faster than the original plus giving you a more perfect, better and larger scoop of ice cream. With the special coating in the bowl the ice cream just drops right out of the scoop. At THAT! we believe that through good engineering, even the simplest of things can be made better. Our goal, our mission, our obsession is to create new tools to make life in the kitchen just a little bit easier. How do we do it? We think up new solutions to old problems, and then we throw away the ones that don't simplify. That's why so many of our products are made without batteries, wires, or moving parts: whether it's cutting-edge materials or a fresh design concept, if an innovation doesn't simplify, it just won't last. And if it doesn't last, it's not worth buying.
- Scoop II makes serving ice cream effortless and requires NO batteries or electricity
- World's first thermo-ring heated scooping edges; award winning design
- Special coating in the scooping bowl keeps the ice cream from melting and when turned over ice cream just falls out of the scoop
- Biodegradable liquid transfers heat from the handle
- Fish bone fins in see-through handle is a functional work of art