Second Spin Indigo Placemats, set of 4
Set the table with wear-resistant essentials in a multi-hued blue using these Second Spin Indigo Placements from Now Designs. Placemats are a great way to pull together an inviting look for any eating area. Made from 100% GRS-Certified recycled cotton and polyester, our eco-friendly placemats are crafted from the leftover trimmings during textile production to reduce waste. Maintenance couldn't be simpler as these easy-care table linens are durable, non-fading and dry quickly after a spin through the wash.
- GRS-Certified recycled cotton and polyester threads are woven together to create bold and earth-friendly placemats. Choose from colorful hues of neutral gray or black.
- This recycled fabric is made by taking yarns that are swept off the floor during manufacturing. The yarns are first sorted by color, then run through a machine that shreds them into raw fiber. The recycled content is spun into new-again yarns and sometimes other fibers are mixed in during this process.
- Sustainable placemats: Off-cuts from textile production are re-spun into new thread to create this placemat. This sustainable practice greatly reduces landfill waste, water use and emissions for big enviromental benefits.
- Function and style: Indigo blue placemats made from all recycled material.Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, these cloth placemats add a fresh take on tabletop design. Alternatively, it can also be used as a trivet for large pots and pans. Measures: W20.5" x L13.25"; Set of 4.
- Easy Care: Machine wash cold. Made in India. Material: 85% Recycled Cotton / 15% Recycled Polyester = 100% recycled content with Global Recycled Standard certificate.
Environmentally Friendly Placemats: S Heat insulation, non-slip, wear resistant, easy to clean and durable for everyday use. Washable, non-fading, non-stain, not mildew, wipe clean, dries very quickly.
0,0 stars based on 0 reviews