Second Spin Plaid Meadow Napkins, set of 4
Off-cuts from textile production are re-spun into new thread to create this product. This sustainable practice greatly reduces landfill waste, water use and emissions for big environmental benefits.
- An outing to the country awaits with this pretty plaid. This fresh interpretation of a classic, vintage pattern is perfect for a long, leisurely lunch or afternoon tea.
- Global Recycled Standard certified
- 100% recycled content
- Sustainable napkins: Off-cuts from textile production are re-spun into new thread to create this napkin. This sustainable practice greatly reduces landfill waste, water use and emissions for big environmental benefits.
- Function and style: Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, these napkins add a fresh take on tabletop design. Alternatively, it can also be used as a trivet for large pots and pans.
- Easy Care: Machine wash cold. Made in India. Material: 85% Recycled Cotton / 15% Recycled Polyester = 100% recycled content with Global Recycled Standard certificate.
- Environmentally Friendly Napkins: Save money and eliminate your need for paper towels. Reusable cloth napkins are a sophisticated alternative to disposable paper napkins, and are gentle on the environment
- Now Designs is a collection of kitchen and dining essentials designed to celebrate and support the joy of living well. Reimagined classics and an abundance of colors and tones to appeal to every taste.
- Set information: Set of 4
- Material: 85% Recycled Cotton / 15% Recycled Polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, high iron, do not bleach
Item Width (in) 20
Item Length (in)20