Danica Studio doormats are made from coir fiber, harvested from fertilizer- and pesticide-free palm trees with limited water requirements in Kerala, India. Our manufacturer has reduced fresh water consumption by 50% through reverse osmosis water treatment and its rain water collection system, the largest in Kerala. The coir and jute fiber waste is reused for biodegradable garden items.
- Wildflowers blossom and leaves unfurl in this glorious garden. Abstracted and enlarged botanical beauties abound in this bold collection. Light-hearted typography ornaments the floral backgrounds, offering motivational messages on a floral-perfumed breeze. A pastel palette flourishes against a dark, earthy background, while tassels bring a tactile elegance to this fete of flowers.
- Wow visitors with your flair for inspiring and energizing home accessories by placing this Superbloom Printed Coir Fiber Doormat from Danica Studio at your entry. Richly saturated hues pop against a dark background, lifting spirits with one glance.
- A beautiful and functional entryway greeting for guests that's biodegradable. Measures 18 x 30 inches
- Wildflowers blossom and leaves unfurl in this abstract botanical design. Light-hearted typography ornaments the collection, offering motivational messages on a floral-perfumed breeze
- Designer Elisa narrowly bypassed the corporate world, and now makes the world of her imagination come to life through project design and illustration.
- To clean your 100% coir fiber doormat, sweep off lingering debris and spot clean to remove excess dirt
- Danica Studio is our design team’s creative collection of patterns and images that share the beauty created when the world of our imaginations interweaves with the world around us.
- Material: 100% Coir
- Care Instructions: Spot clean only
- Item Length (in): 30
- Item Width (in): 18
- Item Height (in): 1
- Item Weight (lbs): 4.2