Ceramic Pie Weights
Dreaming of that perfect, crisp pie crust? These small round ceramic weights are a great way to keep all your pastry shells bubble- and shrink-free. Just cover pierced, unbaked shell with cooking paper and fill with the pie weights before baking to prevent uneven rising. Remove weights after baking, hand wash and store them for future use. A must-have for homemade pies with moist, unbaked fillings such as pudding or cream. Bring ease to blind baking.
- Natural food-safe unglazed ceramic pie crust baking weights for quick, even conduction of heat used for blind baking homemade or frozen pie, quiche or tart crusts
- Baking beans provide even weight distribution for bubble-free pie crusts without shrinkage
- Reusable stoneware baking weights are oven-safe up to 446 degrees
- To use: Place parchment paper over pie dough, then place baking beads evenly on top to effectively weigh down pie shell
- 11 ounces total weight; wash before first use, hand wash only