Earthpan Ceramic Fry Pan, 20cm
Earth Pan is changing the way we think about cooking and the environment. Made in Italy from recycled and recyclable materials, the Earthpan uses a toxin-free ceramic non-stick, thoughtful packaging and 88% less CO2 emissions than cookware using primary aluminum. Even the handles are made from recycled plastic bags taking care for our oceans. Suitable for all stovetops including induction, dishwasher safe and backed by an exception 5 year warranty.
"Changing cooking for the better is going to be a challenge. Together we can make a difference every step of the way."
- Stainless steel bottom disc compatible for all stovetops including induction.
- Pan body made in a special alloy using recycled aluminum.
- PTFE and PFOA ceramic nonstick coating
- 100% recycled and recyclable materials.
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable packaging with low impact print dyes and no plastic or shrink-wrap
- Handles made from recycled plastic bags
- 5 year warranty