Water Bottle, Myth
Each bottle is packaged in a beautifully designed cylindrical box, that makes for a unique alternative storage solution after use.
- Myth reimagines symbolic storytelling with simplified forms of birds and foliage. Block-print is used to play out a pattern of doves that seem to dart and dive amongst sprouting foliage, blossoming blooms and arching rainbows. Loose shapes are balanced with line work details to create a handcrafted tale of the cycles of the seasons and the simple beauty of our natural surroundings.
- 17-ounce reusable drink bottle for hot and cold beverages. A distinctive cylindrical shape and artist-rendered design that stand out from the rest
- Myth reimagines symbolic storytelling with simplified forms of birds and foliage telling a visual story that is both rooted in tradition, and refreshingly contemporary.
- Designer Andrea is fueled by tea, a good soundtrack, and the company of her funny pup Gizmo. She can answer any and all of the team’s questions.
- Durably constructed with double-walled, vacuum-insulated stainless steel and a mod matte finish. Hand wash; do not microwave
- Material: Double Wall Stainless Steel
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Do not microwave.
- Capacity: 17oz
- Item Length (in): 2.75
- Item Width (in): 2.75
- Item Height (in): 9