Swedish Dishcloth, Avocados
Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- This collection is avo this world! If you thought avocado on toast was good, try them on your favorite kitchen tools and textiles.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Clean happily avo after with this eco-friendly Avocados Swedish dishcloth, with a stylish design that will guac your world
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- Brand: Ecologie
- Colour: Green
- Material: 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, lay flat to dry
- Item Length (in): 8
- Item Width (in): 6.5