Swedish Dishcloth, Toulouse
Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibres, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Sustainable Cleaning: Say goodbye to smelly sponges and single-use towels for good. Reusable Swedish Dishcloths towels are perfect for washing dishes, wiping counters, cleaning appliances, mopping up spills and more
- Paper alternative: Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibres, this 100% natural and compostable cloth is a must-have! Use sponge-cloths for 6+ months and then dispose in your home compost.
- Eco Friendly: These stylishly designed sponge cloths are a streak-free solution for all your household cleaning. When your cloths are soiled, place in the laundry or top rack of the dishwasher to be cleaned.
- Kid-Friendly Kitchen: Dinner time and kitchen spills will no longer have you scrambling for paper towels or paper napkins. Absorbent Swedish dishcloths can hold 15x their weight--making them dinner table essentials
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colours bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton
- Machine wash warm, lay flat to dry
- 8 x 6.5"