Wusthof Gourmet Cleaver, 6”
- This large and heavy blade is used to split bones. Made from one solid piece of steel (Chromium-Molybdenum-Vanadium).
- Large blade. Black handle shells made of a special synthetic material. This is the only knife specifically designed to cut through small bones and is a perfect addition to any home where carnivores rule.
- Blade width 3,5 mm. Weight 460 gr. The side of the blade can also be used to crush food like nuts, seeds, garlic, and lemongrass.
- features a large, thick, extra wide rectangular blade and is used almost exclusively to split and “cleave” meat and bone. The heavy blade is designed to ‘hack’ through small bones or remove the head of a fish with a swift stroke without damaging the blade
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany. Best of all, it is backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
stars based on 0