Wusthof Classic IKON Utility Knife, 6”
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
- Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
- Hand wash with mild detergent, then dry and store
- Dimensions: Overall Width - Side to Side: -1". Overall Length - End to End: -11". Blade Length: -6".
- Overall Product Weight: -0.28 lbs.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance